11/28/06

Christmas wish lists from the Ray kids

So here are the christmas lists that the kids made this year. These are actually the second version because Caitlin accidentally threw away the first lists. My main purpose in posting them was to start a little competition and see who could translate the most on Caitlin's list. If you get the most correct, you will win a fabulous........ well nothing actually because you are going to have to wait until my husband makes a million dollars first before I buy you anything. Post your answers on the blog and I will post the translation next week. Have fun!!
Love, Cass



Here is Caitlin's list. There are actually 17 items on her list. Good luck. If you can read them the first time then you must have the mindset of a kindergartener.



This is Chelsea's list. She already got all the basketball stuff for her birthday.



This is Cody's. In his first draft he also had listed: a TV in my own room complete with satellite hook-up.

I tried to make them as dark as I could but they just don't look as good when I post them to the blog. Hopefully you can read them okay.

No comments: